Clubs or Organizations Wishing to Schedule a Program See Contact Info
- Great Lake Steelhead – (approx. 1hr)
Experience some great fall and winter steelhead fishing on Lake Ontario and Lake Erie’s tributaries.
- Introducing the Cumberland Valley – (approx. 1 hour)
This is a great program for the first time visitors wanting to flyfish some of the east’s great trout waters. Adding enough details to help and execute a successful trip.
- Fly Fishing the Cumberland Valley – (approx. 1 hour)
Deals with fishing for trout in all four seasons, primarily in limestone streams. Includes Yellow Breeches and its tributaries, Letort, Big Springs, and others.
- Fly Fishing the Eastern US – (approx. 1 hour)
- Alaskan Adventure
Take a 2 week journey starting at Anchorage and spending time on the Kenai Peninsula fishing for trout, salmon and a day trip for Halibut. Also experience sights that are within a days driving of Anchorage. This is a “do it on your own trip”. It will help cut costs so you can remain on your budget & still have a trip of a life time.
- East Coast Shad Fishing – (approx.45 min)
45 minute slide presentation including history of how American shad helped form our country.
- Trout, Shad, & Steelhead -(approx.45 min)
- 1hr presentation $125.00 + expenses
- 4hr presentation $235.00 + expenses
Presenting at These Events (See 2016 List of Events)
- Central Penn Bass Shows (Wellsville, PA)
- Outdoor Expo, Souderton, PA
- Dover Twp Fishing Show
- Yellow Breeches Anglers Spring Outing
- Many Trout Unlimited Events
- Rapidan TU Spring Show